MARS IT is a fast growing full service contingent workforce firm with presence in over 20 national markets. We have enjoyed a growth rate of over 50% a year since 2006. We are now hiring on all cylinders looking to train Technical Recruiter/Sourcer and add them to our outstanding team.
We proudly offer a challenging environment free of big company politics but yet support and resource pool unmatched by other smaller firms. Our team is highly competitive but supports each other in a very unselfish way striving towards a common goal. We strive to win and enjoy taking market shares away from our competitors. We are sales and customer service driven and believe in providing rich rewards to high producers. We work with a diverse and growing list of Fortune 500 clients coast to coast.
Why should you make a move into the staffing industry and become a Technical Recruiter/Sourcer? As a Technical Recruiter/Sourcer, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire. You are a specialist in building lasting relationships and walking candidates through the entire placement process. The staffing industry is a multi-billion dollar a year industry that every company is a part of.
What is the value of the Technical Recruiter/Sourcer Training Program? Most individuals who want to get into the world of staffing have to either learn the ropes along the way, or wait to be promoted into a junior role. Our program here at MARS IT covers extensive recruiting techniques and technologies training that many people pay big money for. If you are looking for a way into the exciting world of staffing, then this is definitely your chance.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
* Complete an intensive Technical Recruiter Training Program.
* Integrate completely with MARS IT’s service delivery staff.
* Source and recruit for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines, update internal database, schedule interviews, negotiate and close candidate offers in support of our account management team.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation package including a base salary and generous commission structure. Package also includes the following company paid benefits:
* Major medical benefits to include choice to HMO or PPO
* Dental PPO
* Holidays and Personal Time Off
* Bachelor's degree required, with a two-year minimum of working in a corporate/fast-paced environment
* Previous sales experience is a plus
*Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to multi-task and handling multiple projects at the same time
* Computer savvy with Microsoft Office applications and web browsers
* Competitively spirited in nature
* Quick learner and ability to think fast on your feet – solutions oriented
* Ability to think outside the box and not afraid to make suggestions
* Team player who believes that the sum of a team is greater than its parts
* Independent and motivated without much supervision
* Aggressive with strong desire to succeed, goal oriented
* Looking compete and thrive in a challenging environment