MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Operator in SussexWisconsin USA. Our client is a leading global Plastic Injection Molding company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Pay rate (Third shit – 11.50 per hour on w2) and (second shift – 10.75)
The bonus should be enticing to candidates
Perfect Attendance- all shifts
Safely operates injection molding press machines to meet specified production and quality standards. Includes the assembly, inspection and packaging of parts as well as performing secondary operations as needed.
1. Operates automatic and semi-automatic molding machines. Observes operation of machines and promptly notifies Supervisor, Team Leader or technician whenever problems occur to ensure that output is per standard.
2. Takes part from press and trims excess material as needed to meet the customer's agreed-upon quality standards.
3. Examines molded product for any quality defects based on product standards and written instructions to assure that defective parts are not packed. Notify technicians and Team Leader of problems in a timely manner.
4. Performs secondary operations as required to produce parts to customer's agreed-upon
standards. This includes, but is not limited to, hot stamping, drill presses, gluing, cutting and assembly.
5. Puts excess material and unsatisfactory parts in regrind container to be collected and recycled by the Grinder.
6. Meets specified production rate as stated on work order for cost-effectiveness and to meet customer deadlines.
7. Packs only acceptable finished product to specifications on work order. Make, seal and label boxes or stack on skids as instructed to accommodate shipping needs.
8. Completes the operator ticket accurately to document work completed during the shift to assure accurate production and inventory records.
9. Responsible for putting the first shot of the shift at the end of the press on the center shelf of the product standard shelves for the Team Leader. This must be done as soon as the Operator gets to the press at the beginning of the shift-- the same time that the production ticket is being filled in for the start count.
Job Description Operator Primary Duties (cont’d)
10. Maintains a safe working environment to minimize the possibility of an injury. Reports any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
11. Maintains area in a clean and orderly manner to create a pleasant and productive work environment.
12. Assists with the training of temporaries and new employees as necessary.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
14 Uses good interpersonal communication techniques to work with co-workers. Is courteous and helpful when interacting with fellow employees. Helps to create a pleasant work environment.
15. Learns, practices and supports all Lean Manufacturing tools to assist the Company in the continuous improvement process. Lean Manufacturing tools include 5S, Six Sigma, Single
Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and Value Stream Mapping (VPM).
Education and/or Experience
1. Must have the equivalent of a high school diploma preferred.
2. Must be able to perform basic math skills.
3. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. to shoulder height preferred.
4. Good attendance and punctuality at previous jobs.
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals