MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician III, Milwaukee, WI USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
2nd shift, Monday-Friday 2:30p – 10:30am (unpaid Lunch)
Responsibilities include but not limited to first line support to manufacturing in keeping production equipment producing and safe. Troubleshooting, repairing, installing, retrofitting and maintaining proper operation of electrical equipment and related components. Must be familiar with computers, PLC’s, programming and be able to take the lead on work projects as assigned by supervisor. Requires an innovative thinking individual who thrives on challenges.
• Calculate the sizing of conductors, protection devices, services and materials.
• Install, repair, and alter electrical controls, wiring, fixtures, appliances, apparatus, raceways, and conduit bending.
• Working with voltages up to 600vac./3 phase.
• Operate a variety of test instruments/equipment.
• Ability to read, comprehend and translate electrical schematics.
• Carry, lifting (up to 35 lbs.), bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing and pulling.
• Climb ladders and work at heights.
• Proper application of safety related maintenance practices.
• Work independently & with minimum instruction.
• Maintain high level of housekeeping.
• Commitment and complying to established Safety practices.
• Meet communicated targets/goals.
• Work well with others.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and to work on multiple tasks.
• Minimum five years working in the trade with industrial experience.
• Hold an active journeyman’s license.
• Practical working knowledge and application of the NEC code & NFPA 70E standards
• Exhibit high levels of workmanship
• Have good math skills
• Interpersonal Skills-Verbal and written
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals