MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Lab Assistant II, Logan, UT USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Work shift (days/times) – M-F 9am-5pm
The Data Specialist/Laboratory Technician in Manufacturing Sciences uses Microsoft Excel and other data tracking software to collect, record, organize and analyze data from analytical testing. They also use cell culture, analytical and chemical techniques to conduct experiments under direct supervision. Duties also include writing reports of experiments conducted and contributing to the daily requirements of the Manufacturing Sciences team.
• Accurately input/upload data into system databases.
• Prepare samples for analytical testing and coordinate shipping.
• Compile data from analytical testing and analyze data with directed assistance.
• Prepare written and oral reports based on analytical test results.
• Learn how perform analytical tests.
• Potentially work in a laboratory setting, performing experiments and troubleshooting formulations.
• Adhere to department rules and laboratory procedures, as well as company regulations stated in the employee handbook.
• Adheres to department specific safety guidelines.
• Standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, manual manipulation, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
Education and required Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Chemistry or equivalent experience.
• Must have basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Must have the ability to follow advanced laboratory instructions and safety requirements.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent time management skills and work efficiently
• Ability to handle biological samples and potentially hazardous chemicals.
• Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with research collaborations
• Self-starter, results oriented, and able to multi-task
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.