MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Assembly Worker III, Phoenix, AZ USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
First shift 1st shift - 6:30am-3pm
During overtime 5am-3:30pm is typical shift plus some occasional Saturdays for 6-8 hours
The Electronics Assembler is responsible for the electronics assembly and manufacturing of products.
• Assemble various wiring and cable assemblies per drawings.
• Prepare assembly procedures.
• Operate/use optical power meters.
• Maintain clean and well-organized work area at all times.
• Notifies supervisor and documents quality issues.
• Notifies supervisor of Bill of Material discrepancies.
Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree in Electronics desired or equivalent work experience in electrical/electronic technology, fibre optics or precision mechanics.
• Experience in Electrical assembly desired
• Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, etc).
• Strong interpersonal skills – Must have the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Dependability – Must be regular in attendance, punctual, attentive to detail and dedicated to meeting deadlines
• Initiative – Must be willing to learn and take on new challenges; must have the ability to follow instructions and ask questions when necessary, ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve departmental goals
• Flexibility – Must be willing to work overtime/shift work as required
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.