MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Maintenance Worker I, Charleroi PA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Responsible for supporting maintenance activities and projects at the factory. These activities could include such duties as moving equipment, making repairs to the building or equipment, helping clean and set up areas for new equipment and processes. This position will have direct oversight from senior maintenance leaders at site.
Ability to follow directions given from Senior maintenance leaders and use common hand tools to complete projects.
• Support maintenance projects and activities as directed
• Ability to use basic hand tools
• Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in handling equipment, fixtures, tools, etc.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• First shift hours (daylight), may require some overtime or occasional weekend work
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience (Essential Functions)
• Minimum 1 years of experience in construction, manufacturing, or industrial environment
• Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• 1-year experience performing maintenance duties (preferred)
• The position is in first shift which might require occasional overtime.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel in order to type, design and perform other essential duties; the employee is regularly required to walk and work in the production area. The ability to perform mechanic skills to repair equipment is required. The abilities to talk and hear are necessary to use the phone and communicate about projects with relevant parties. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in handling equipment, fixtures, tools etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision so that the employee may read and use a computer
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.