MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Production Technician I Charleroi PA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Mechanical Assembler - 1st shift
1. Unpacks parts and inspects each one for proper functioning and ensures completeness.
2. Assembles breakers to standard drawings and customer specifications or prepares breakers for shipment or clean and prepares tanks and sub-assemblies for downstream assembly.
3. Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
4. Performs assembly functions in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards.
5. Inspects own work to ensure that each breaker is properly assembled, vacuumed, pre-filled, and ready to test and ship.
6. Documents work performed by filling out proper forms (labor, QCR’s, etc.).
7. Cleans work area at the end of the shift.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
9. Some plumbing experience would be great so they can fill in when needed.
1. HS Diploma or GED
2. Minimum of 1 year of electro-mechanical experience or training
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.