MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Lab Assistant III | Arlington Heights, IL USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Manufacturing Family: Manufacturing Quality Band: Contract
The Lab Technician is responsible for stability testing of several radioactive generators on site. The role includes generator setup, eluting and collecting to radioactive sample, In-process testing, and data documentation. Work is technical and specialized, requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
• Set-up of the generator for stability testing
• Set-up and calibration of the required instruments
• Performs required analytical testing radioactive generators.
• Documents and trends the results for each of the radioactive generators.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
2. Knowledge and understanding of Stop Orders, Concessions, CAPA, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, documentation configuration control practices; documentation & disposition of non-conforming material, and Good Documentation Practices requirements, Part 11 compliance as associated with this job type/position
3. Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Associate degree plus 2 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory or Bachelor’s degree
2. Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
3. Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
4. Ability to lift 25lbs
1. Excel experience
2. Experience with ion chambers
3. Experience working with radioactive material
4. Experience in FDA regulated QC environment
5. Background in Math or Chemistry
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.