MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist I, Madison WI USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Work Location - Madison, WI USA 53718
2nd Shift - 3:30pm to Midnight
The Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician performs product inspection of finished products, assemblies and compounds for good manufacturing/laboratory practices (GMP/GLP) to verify product meets specifications and are free of damage or defects.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting specifications
• Inspect materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
• Perform inspection of items as needed to reduce backlogs
• Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report outcomes
• Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
• Comply with EHS regulations & policies
1. High school diploma/GED plus 4 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory
2. Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
3. Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
1. Attention to detail
2. Technical / Associate Degree
3. Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
4. Six Sigma Green Belt certified
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.