MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Database Administrator I, East Cleveland, OH USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Data Administrator- Remote Position
Requires reliable home internet connection for work to be done remotely
As part of a large packaging update project, this role will be responsible for maintaining the master list of finished good SKUs that require packaging updates as well as initiating the updates in prioritized groupings and tracking to completion. In addition, there are data reconciliation activities at the start of this project to ensure data quality across different systems and there is ongoing data processing that will need to be repeated frequently to keep the master SKU list updated properly.
• Maintenance of the master finished good SKU list requiring packaging updates, including prioritization and grouping of SKUs by different parameters, tracking status and completion to project throughput plan, and ingesting different excel lists in order to update the master file.
• Work through the reconciliation of inconsistent data across 2 different systems; includes engaging other functions to resolve data discrepancies
• Establish regular hand-off of SKU groupings using an upload template; working with the IT team
• Engaging with different functional teams to quickly resolve data quality issues
• Assist in downstream tasks if backlogs occur, namely loading artwork files onto Bills of Materials and/or closing out Change Actions
Required Experience and Skillset:
• Proven data consolidation and analytic skills, strong Excel skills
• Project management experience… driving resource accountability and tracking to timelines
• Experience working with different ERP and materials systems
• Proven experience working on projects with extreme attention to detail
• Understanding of or experience with packaging materials is a plus, but not required.
• Enovia experience a plus, but not required
• Requires reliable home internet connection for work to be done remotely
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.