MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer II, Gentilly Rd-New Orleans (Michoud) LA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
New graduate or someone with? 5 years’ experience; not looking for a program manager type, need an energetic go-getter. High potential to become a full-time role.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution
• Apply engineering fundamentals and 1st order engineering principles to establish and/or confirm expected performance.
• Independently design and conduct material science experiments with additive manufacturing technologies.
• Provide clear and complete analysis documentation in accordance with GE engineering procedures. Analysis results typically provided in an engineering report for use by external customers.
• Prepare using Solid works mechanical drawings, thermodynamic analysis, detailed drawings and assembly models complete with calculated dimensions and tolerances.
• Hands on experience with polymer or metal additive manufacturing systems
• Object oriented programming language experience
• Familiarity with AC/DC electrical systems, wiring, schematics.
• Genuinely passionate about manufacturing, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.