MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant III, Westborough, MA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Executive Administrative Assistant-Marlborough, MA
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to work with our expert Digital team. Do you have a passion for client and executive support.
Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members
• Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements
• Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in- house and off-site meetings, training and events.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in manager’s signature.
• Provide general office administrative services.
• Support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled
• Assist with job candidate interview scheduling
• Run reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs o Input and update data into Oracle databases
• Provide tactical support (answering questions on central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools)
• Help keep organization charts up to date as directed o Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
• At some sites, an administrator may provide payroll support for hourly associates o Accurately maintain customer pricing files and complete contract data entry
• Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
• High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent and have 5+ years secretarial/administrative experience
• Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
• Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
• Preferred Qualifications: Associates degree with administrative professional coursework with 10+ years’ experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role OR 5 or more years of experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role
• Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
• Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.