MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Order Fulfillment Specialist II Aurora, OH USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
This is a potential temp to perm position for the right candidate. Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
Work shift (days/times) – either 1st or 2nd shift
First shift is 7am to 3:30pm; Second shift is 4pm to 12:30am (OT)
Perform standard warehouse activities on first shift (raw material receiving, put-away, restocking, kit picking, cycle counting)
Executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly/manufacture of product.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts
• Picks parts/products or pack for shipments ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity
• Fill kits and deliver to production as required
• Quantifies and verifies cycle count
• Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• High school Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
• Proficient in basic mathematics
• Ability to communicate well and work with others
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to consistently lift
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals