MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Specialized Technical Analyst
located in Milwaukee, WI
. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week. CST daytime
Ability to work on a wide range of/highly specialized/cutting edge technology(ies) such as enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architecture, business intelligence, infrastructure, technology research, new technology development, etc; delivery high quality solutions across multiple platforms/technical domains; ability to learn on the fly and deliver designs/solutions quickly. Also, ability to work within a team in an agile/scrum environment.
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Packer and Terraform.
- Create application deployment pipelines with Gitlab and GitLab CI.
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Work with Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure target services are hardened and secure.
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with Technology and Business partners to remediate using leading industry processes.
- Frequent technologies used in this role would be: AWS, Ansible, Docker, Gitlab, Kubernetes, and Linux Shell Scripting.
- At least 2 years of experience in automated delivery and developing automation workflows and routines.
- At least 2 years of experience in infrastructure design, implementation and delivery
- At least 1 year of experience in containerizing applications with Docker and deploying them to Kubernetes.
- Experience with Open Source tools such as Ansible, Gitlab CI, Helm, Jenkins and Terraform.
- Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (ability to automate repeatable tasks via scripting).
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
- Exposure to a message technology (e.g. MQ, Kafka)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Nice to have:
- automation ability
- ability to create pipelines
- Gitlbal, Gilab CI experience
Messaging technology experience (e.g. MQ, Kafka)
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.