MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Lab Assistant III Westborough, MA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
This is a potential temp to perm position for the right candidate
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
Analytical Laboratory Technician
MARLBOROUGH, MA USA
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for an Analytical Laboratory Technician who will be responsible for providing diverse, day-to-day laboratory support duties for our Marlborough, MA site. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing specific procedures and tests to produce reliable and precise data using various lab related equipment. The Analytical Laboratory Technician will prepare samples for analysis, operate laboratory instruments and maintain written and electronic documentation. This position will manage workload prioritization, ensure timelines are met, results and analyses are clear, accurate, well documented and appropriately reported.
What you’ll do
• Provides laboratory support to R&D
• Prepares reagents to be used in analysis as per written SOPs or manager’s instructions
• Prepares and maintains stock solutions
• Independently operates analytic instrumentation such as HPLC
• Perform sample analysis for method development and qualification.
• Contribute to preparation of standard operating procedures for analytical assays and instrumentation.
• Support protocol and report development for analytical procedures and instrumentation.
• Troubleshoot analytical instrumentation.
Who you are
• At minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
• 2+ years’ work experience in an analytical laboratory or R&D environment.
• Experience with a variety of analytical equipment.
• Hands-on experience performing routine sample analysis, method qualification, and validation.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
• Clear understanding of QC methodology requirements.
• Experience with polymer chemistry and material science
.Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.