MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced QC Technician III Westborough, MA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
This is a potential temp to perm position for the right candidate
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
Formerly part of Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020
Required skill set
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a QC Technician to work at our Westborough manufacturing site. The role is responsible for the chemical testing of raw materials & finished product. This is a technical role responsible also for the introduction of new testing technologies and qualification of raw materials. The role will involve interfacing with numerous functional stakeholders including; Research & Development associates, Suppliers and Customers, as required, to support with continuous improvement activities and new product introductions. The role will involve data analysis and bench experiments using several techniques, as well as technical report writing.
What you’ll do
• Maintenance of QC testing laboratory operations and supporting quality records in line with GLP.
• Run critical validation experiments on newly developed methods for characterization of technologies in the bio-process portfolio.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• Accountable for the on-time delivery of data in support of in-process, release and stability activities.
• Responsible for participating in QC-related projects
• Ensure data integrity and GMP compliance requirements are followed within the laboratories
• Compliance with site Quality Management system requirements
• Maintaining high housekeeping and safety standards.
Who you are
• A degree in (Analytical) Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with ASc 5+ years, BSc 3+ years, or MSc 1+ years
• 1 - 5 years of lab experience in a manufacturing environment, with QC experience preferred
• Knowledge of relevant analytical techniques used in manufacturing (analytical testing, trouble shooting and method validation)
• Experience with ISO /ASTM/NIST testing standards
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) & technical reporting skills
• Technical aptitude (i.e. able to read & comprehend technical documentation & execute procedures)
• Experienced in scientific principals and techniques used in QC laboratories preferable but not mandatory.
• Experience of working within an ISO 9001, 13485 and/or cGMP (GLP) QMS environment is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems, develop plans and advance to completion on time and in full.
• Diverse technical understanding and ability to apply skills/knowledge to new technology
• Have commitment to strong continuous improvement and safety culture
• Ability to multi-task & handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
• Proficient in the use of IT systems & Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint) – Experience of LIMs & Minitabs desirable.
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.