MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced UX Designer III Marlborough, MA USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
UX Job Description
As an UX Designer, you will be working alongside a cross-disciplinary agile engineering team in an agile environment. As an embedded team member, you will be collaborating with UX designers, technologists, developers, product leaders, researchers and end-users across multiple enterprise level systems.
What You'll Do
• Work project managers and stakeholders remotely in multiple time-zones to identify and understand business requirements and deliverables
• Explore various options and help establish a user experience strategy that addresses the project's business objectives, key performance indicators, and target audiences
• Develop innovative design solutions that solve for complex enterprise workflows and scientific functions across a range of biomanufacturing software systems
• Map out role-based user flows, diagrams and models to create elegant solution for complex functionality
• Push the boundaries of the current interaction models to create a better user experience and more intuitive and engaging experiences
• Create pixel-perfect wireframes, screen layouts, navigation systems, and user interface elements based on evolving brand guidelines
• Consider all screen sizes and devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
• Create UX documentation and prototypes and assist in evolving concepts forward through the approval process
• Present your work to internal team members, creative directors, and stakeholders. Be able to defend your opinions during reviews but know how and when to receive feedback and constructive criticism
• Contribute to build the foundation, strategy, design and creation of overall design systems - considering how each part fits within the whole
Who You Are
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
• Experience with agile development methodologies and the intersection of UX practice with agile engineering teams
• Strong up-to-date body of work and online portfolio (this is a must-have) that is impressive immediately. Portfolio/work samples must demonstrate experience creating enterprise-class, commercial-grade design solutions
• Deep understanding of front-end technologies and limitations across web applications, responsive design and mobile apps
• Strong interpersonal and client relation skills and an ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Experience creating design systems, component libraries, responsive components
• Seasoned time management skills and ability to communicate the time and resources necessary to produce excellent work
• Extraordinary eye for aesthetics, color and typography
• Proven success across concept, wireframes, information architecture, user flows, and usability testing
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD and/or Figma. Experience with prototyping and handoff tools like InVision and Zeplin
• US Work Permit required
• Ability to work onsite in the Marlborough/Boston area conditions permitting
Who We Are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Take a look at our Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn pages!
Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
As part of the Danaher family of companies, our work at Cytiva is supported by a global science and technology innovator. In addition to Danaher’s unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs, our relationship also provides expanded career opportunities across industries and brands. Together, we are united by a shared purpose: Helping Realize Life’s Potential.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.