MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced OnBase Administrator/Developer located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
Must Have Skills:
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, implements, and modifies OnBase solutions. Experience in requirements gathering and solution analysis is required.
- OnBase Certified System Administrator certification and OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator certification is required.
- A minimum of 4 years on-the-job experience in the field, including developing document types, keywords, queries, reports, forms, import processes, and Workflow solutions independently, required.
- Ability to provide on-going OnBase technical support, including daily incident, change management, and system administration responsibilities required.
- Strong in writing custom queries in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Relies on extensive experience in the field and judgment to perform the functions of the job.
- Knowledge of incident management and escalation procedures.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, peers, and leadership.
- Ability to write technical documentation is required.
- Must have a high drive to excel and be able to work in a versatile environment.
Experience with Hyland OnBase – Workflow, administration, and scanner configuration
Experience in supporting Electronic Document Management Systems.
Experience with database management systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and IMS.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.