View all jobs
Application ArchitectMilwaukee, WI
- Provide information architecture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products in support of a Case Management solution.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues.
- Research and implement best practices frameworks/capability models that will control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of service delivery.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technology.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years experience or equivalent education.
- Primary application product is Redmane mCase.