MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
Must Have Skills:
- Systems Engineer will play a key role in the design, planning, execution and installation of the current infrastructure to support new applications and technologies.
- Support software and hardware upgrades to network servers, operating systems, and applications. Responsible for backup integrity and recovery coordination and planning.
- Must have extensive experience with standard industry practices including a variety of server types, clustering, and load balancing techniques.
- Possess considerable logic and understanding to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Must be able to prioritize trouble calls and respond to emergencies and all levels of troubleshooting.
- Systems Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Experience in supporting a large customer base (2000+ employees) working in multiple locations
Experience with Commvault backup.
Experience in VMWare Virtual Infrastructure (ESX server & vCenter).
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 management, Linux and Windows servers and Office 365
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.