MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Operations and Quality Coordinator I in location Schenectady New York USA 12345 USA. Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Operations Specialist to keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate will suppor multiple Project Manager with minimal direct supervision. Ideal candidate needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, filing, compiling reports and creating management presentations. We also expect this role to help us identify ways we can be more effective and efficient by contributing fresh ideas for improvement. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
• Navigate multiple systems including Oracle
• Interface with the oracle team for support of issues
• Timely response/assistance to NACS team, questions and adhoc reports relating to above
• Assist teams with identification and definition of continuous improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the development and monitoring of continuous improvement action plans to define the purpose, process, and people required to achieve targeted organizational goals.
• Ensure project teams have access to the tools they need to execute their projects.
• Update and communicate project status, successes, and issues to project team, stakeholders, and management
• Build and maintain project summary reports and dashboards to be shared with project teams and presented to organizational management
Required Job Qualifications
• Associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Comfortable working independently
• Problem solver
• Experienced in Smartsheet
• Reliable and punctual
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Three years of demonstrated prior experience in collaborative project management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Update and communicate project status, successes, and issues to project team, stakeholders, and management as outlined in communication plan.
• Build and maintain project summary reports and dashboards to be shared with project teams and presented to organizational management.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals