MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced User Experience Lead located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
A User Experience Lead has a passion for simplicity and product design which truly makes a difference in people's lives. They are hands-on, innovative and excited to see a project through from start to finish in a collaborative fashion.
The right candidate will be a champion for our users by bringing their unique perspective to the table through sound research and knowledge of User Centered Design practices. The User Experience Lead will design and execute deliverables that solve problems for our users and ensures that user needs are at the forefront of discussions and decisions.
We are leading a major digital transformation and our User Experience Lead will play a critical part, typically participating in 1-2 experiments per quarter.
Their work should consider user needs, existing patterns, department principles, and brand guidelines. They should be passionate about the work we are doing and always striving to push our vision forward.
• Utilize systematic design language to create a cohesive digital experience.
• Be a conceptual thinker and always explore multiple directions before landing on a solution.
• Experience with UI Design tools like the Sketch, Mural, Photoshop, Principle and InVision or other tools.
• Strong collaboration with all disciplines of design, product and engineering to bring the work to life.
• Ability to conceptualize solutions based on user feedback and product discovery process.
• Ability to handle more than one project with different timelines, simultaneously and be able to represent their work well.
• Enthusiasm in ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Comfort operating autonomously.
Things we value:
• Curious minds and an appetite for learning.
• Passion for the craft.
• A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility.
• A collaborative mindset, thick skin and a great sense of humor.
• Willingness to take risks and fail (and fail again. And again).
• A belief in our vision.
What this role needs:
• 3-5 years of experience (digital agency experience is a plus).
• Significant knowledge of the fundamentals: graphic design, user experience design, user-centered design, and how products are put together.
• Self-starter who is user-focused, detail and solutions oriented.
• Experience creating systematic designs and working independently.
• Proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Mural, Photoshop, Adobe XD and InVision).
• Link to work or an online portfolio is required!
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.