MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Lead Java Developer located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Accountable for translating the high level solution design into application software detailed design artifacts and ensuring they are maintained and reviewed throughout the project life cycle. Ensuring the detailed design and implementation of the application meets the functional and non-functional requirements, Ensuring the appropriate application components are installed and configured to meet the requirements for all environments (development, test, stage and production). Responsible for Source Code management. Provides team leadership for application delivery. 3 years minimum experience ( 5-7 years recommended)
Candidate will create and support the Enterprise wide Dashboard applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and Maintenance of Web applications
- Deployment application builds to non-production and production environments
- Lead and Mentor junior level developers
- Interact with business and dev lead for clarifications, design review
- Interact with stakeholders to identify integration points and advance a code development strategy
- Follow the coding standard, best practices and adhere to the release process
- Write unit tests for the feature being developed
- Come up with alternatives in design and demo proof of concept to business stake holders
- Participate in code review process
- Provide regular status updates
- Support the applications during official support hours
- Experience in leading junior level developers
- Graphical representation using libraries like HighCharts
- Strong data modelling using MongoDB (Any NoSQL databases)
- Experience in deployment to Apache Tomcat Application servers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of servers.
- Understanding of application development and deployment for cloud platform
- Intermediate understanding of Service Management (e.g. Incident, Problem and Change Management)
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Able to Multi-task and have attention to detail
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Stick to deadlines
- 3+ years of experience as lead developer
Nice to Have:
Experience in Node.js
Data Visualization tool experience (PowerBI)
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.