What's the role?
This position will be critical in helping us establish our internal application integration capabilities using GraphQL NodeJS based applications.
This Role Will Have Three Components
• Help us establish core application integrations
• Help us enhance and grow our existing GraphQL NodeJS integration components
• Help us support, troubleshoot and manage our application backend integration applications.
• MySQL and Aurora
• Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
• Provide solutions for data access during project planning and development
• Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
• Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Build APIs with Node.js
• Build logic in isolated, independent modules
• Debug and troubleshoot new API’s
• A minimum of five years of professional web development or programming experience is required
• Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
• Expertise in Node.js
• Proficient with Git
• Experience with developing APIs including data CRUD operations, JSON data structures, versioning, authentication, web services, and documentation.
• Proficiency in GraphQL (queries and mutations)
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and within a team of diverse skills. Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
• Proficiency in ES6
Nice to Have:
• Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
• Expertise with Express
• Basic understanding of design patterns
• Experience with enterprise databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres, or MySQL).
• Proficiency in Apollo Client and Server
• Proficiency in building modular applications
• Knowledgeable on Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
• Knowledgeable on security principles (OWASP)
• Experience with AWS
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.