Quality Assurance Technician
MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician I, Parsippany USA. Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
The QC Inspector is responsible for inspecting machined work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Inspect machined work pieces to ensure conformance to specification
• Interpret and follow written inspection instructions, quality requirements and customer specifications
• Measure dimensions such as length, height and distance between reference points, using precision instruments such as micrometer, caliper, dial indicator, optical comparator, X-Y-Z measuring equipment, X-ray to insure product meets specifications
• Locate reference point on part and measure dimensions, such as angle, arc and radii, using combination of aids, such as surface plate, angle plates, parallel bars, gauge blocks, V-blocks and precision measuring instruments
• Complete all necessary inspection forms and reports
• Inspect first run, in process and final parts
• Perform airflow tests, incoming and final inspections
• Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties
• High School Diploma
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Ability to work second shift
• Ability to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work occasional weekend shifts
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example: safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, and safety shoes
• Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
• Demonstrates positive attitude, strong work ethic, and self-motivation
• Has strong ethical stands and integrity
• Experience in manufacturing preferred
• Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Ability to follow written instructions and take verbal instructions for multiple assembly tasks in a manufacturing shop environment.
• Demonstrates strong communication and follow-up skills
• Able to work with computerized shop floor tools
• Strong team player and flexible-willingness to move to different areas
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Has a strong belief in Metem, a Power business, and the exciting opportunities it is pursuing
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.