MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Workday Data Analyst located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Mission for the Job/Overview
- The Human Resources Analyst - Workday will lead the development and management of reporting and analytics for Talent Acquisition.
- The person in this role will support the TA leadership team as we strive to make informed decisions with meaningful and accurate data.
- This position is focused on continuously improving our insight into our processes and initiatives.
- Through reports, dashboards, and audits, the Workday Data Analyst will hold our team accountable to legal and regulatory requirements, as well as adherence to best practices in sourcing and recruiting.
- Working closely with leaders inside and outside of Talent Acquisition, this role offers a powerful opportunity to shape the future of our function and strategy.
• Provide technical expertise in writing, developing, and delivering reporting metrics
• Convert raw data into formats that are easy to digest, designing and delivering reports (both scheduled and ad hoc), dashboards, alerts, and scorecards
• Leverage data mining, analysis, and visualizations to inform leaders and guide the Talent Acquisition strategy
• Manipulate diverse data sources, research and understand patterns, build models using statistical analysis, deliver actionable insights, and provide consultative support to leaders
• Design and implement data-focused audits to ensure stakeholders are informed and compliant throughout the full-scale TA process
• Test and validate reporting solutions for completeness and accuracy
• Educate end-users on reporting capabilities and continuously seek reporting enhancements to support evolving company requirements
• Prepare communication and presentations to educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality
• Must have 3-5 years of HR Analytics experience.
• Experience with Workday report writing: knowledge of business process workflows, custom and calculated fields, custom validations, custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and access rights
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to build and sustain solid relationships with a wide range of personalities, perspectives, and skill levels
• Familiarity with Talent Acquisition and HR KPIs and metrics
• Hands-on experience with data extraction and manipulation from disparate data sources
• Experience integrating data science in analytics into decision-making processes
• Experience translating the activities of a team into measurable business results with clear ties to the bottom line of the organization
• Experience building process audits to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and adherence to best practices; experience coaching others to address issues identified through audits
• Strong presentation skills – the ability to translate highly technical information into easily digestible and actionable insights, both in written and oral form
• Resiliency, resourcefulness, and the ability to rise to a challenge – remain flexible, communicate openly regarding obstacles, and develop creative strategies to overcome those challenges
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.