MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Machine Operator III located in Parsippany New Jersey USA. Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
The CNC Machine Operator will work at the Parsippany, NJ a Power business manufacturing plant and operate a variety of production equipment and tooling.
You will also have ownership of safety, compliance, qualify, and productivity.
• Promotes a culture focused on safe machine operations and material handling procedures.
• Set-up and operate CNC machines to perform 3, 4, and 5 axis machining operations, could include conventional milling / drilling, fast hole drilling, graphite shaping on metal castings, forgings and bar stock according to specifications and set-up instructions, applying knowledge of machining methods.
• Lift work piece on table manually or with other material handling equipment and position and secure work piece on machine table or in holding device.
• Select and install tooling, place tools in automatic-tool-changer (if required) in sequence specified on process sheet.
• Record production inspection results in computer data system.
• Observe numerical displays on control panel and compare with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates and speed of machining cuts.
Check program at start of each shift.
• Record and inspect key dimensions for conformance to specifications using a micrometre and precision dial gauges.
• Notify supervisor if machined first piece and production parts do not conform to specifications or of machine malfunction.
• Troubleshoot production problems.
• Deburr all pieces as per specifications and good machining practice.
• Maintain tools and measuring instruments supplied by company.
• Maintain company production and quality standards.
• Report unusual problems or conditions to supervisor.
• Observe company safety rules and regulations.
• Perform, as assigned, other similar and related duties.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in EDM/CNC or tooling production or equivalent
• Basic mechanical skills needed
• Proficient shop math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work occasional weekend shifts
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example: safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, and safety shoes
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.