MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Machine Operator III located in Allentown, PA. Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Company specializing in cooling technology that helps the turbine function more efficiently!
CNC Machine Operation Experience or Manual Machine tool operation (lathes, grinders, milling machines)
• Experience with precision measuring devices and ability to describe their use; will be asked to measure something!
• Stable employment history (no job skipping, minimal gaps)
• Come prepared, presentable and show up on time
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Minimum of one-year experience in EDM/CNC or tooling production or equivalent (equivalent being metronics tech school grad or similar program)
• Basic mechanical skills needed
• Proficient shop math skills
• Ability to lift/push/pull at least 30 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work occasional weekend shifts
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example: safety glasses and safety shoes (also provide ear plugs, gloves, gowns and uniform)
• Successful completion of a background check and drug screen
• Demonstrates positive attitude, strong work ethic, and self-motivation
• Has strong ethical stands and integrity
• Experience in manufacturing preferred
• Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Ability to follow written instructions and take verbal instructions for multiple assembly tasks in a manufacturing shop environment.
• Demonstrates strong communication and follow-up skills
• Able to work with computerized shop floor tools
• Strong team player and flexible-willingness to move to different areas
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Has a strong belief in Metem a Power business, and the exciting opportunities it is pursuing
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.