View all jobs
Programmer AnalystMilwaukee, WI
- Understands the business processes and the technology platform that enables it
- Troubleshoot issues with the existing system by understanding the code base of legacy system
- Document the business process and functionalities
- Meet with Business stakeholders and Product/Project manager to develop a requirement for a new system
- Performs research and analysis of the requirements to determine the system needs to fulfill those requirements.
- Able to participate in planning, designing and development of new efficient logistic billing reconciliation system
- Has a complete understanding of SDLC
- Participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of structured computer programming/coding languages,.ASP, .NET, Java, SQL, etc.
- Ned the ability to think orderly, logically, and analytically and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Need to have good communication and organizational skills