MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced API Management Engineer located in Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
• Develop and maintain infrastructure as code for application integration patterns (API management gateway)
• Help replace legacy systems with modern, Internet-scale design patterns
• Establish monitoring and automation processes to increase efficiencies
• Implement industry wide best practices around both on-premise and public cloud infrastructure
• Develop Infrastructure as Code for platform capabilities and services using Terraform, Lambda, Kubernetes native deployments, & Docker for the entire Lifecycle of application and infrastructure
• Develop software solutions to aid in deployment, configuration and support of the API Management platform of the Enterprise.
• Work collaboratively with your team to design and implement software changes in response to business need, security or regulatory requirements and new platform capabilities.
• Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to eliminate manual processes and ensure software design and release quality.
• 5+ years or equivalent experience working on highly available, fault-tolerant distributed systems
• Experience building, deploying and consuming RESTful APIs
• A solid understanding of the modern software development lifecycle processes including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team and with other teams to deliver project goals.
• Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
• Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems using performance and availability metrics
• Working knowledge of UNIX and standard UNIX tools
• Demonstrated advanced experience with Infra as Code concepts and tooling including Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Github, Docker, Kubernetes Terraform, Python, JSON, and YAML.
Nice to Have:
• Relevant technical certifications around AWS, Azure, Security etc.
• A deep understanding of web applications and cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.