MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Front End Developer located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a Sr Frontend Engineer to work with our team. You're the right fit if you're the best and there's not a problem you can't solve. We need an experienced engineer who is passionate about writing client-side code.
Your general expectations:
- While working with other frontend engineers on the teams, be able to jump head-first into modifying apps and ask the appropriate questions / do the appropriate research to identify the general functions and behaviors of the applications you're working on.
- Be able to pick up and work on any existing app and create new apps from scratch using the stack defined, contribute directly to technical discussions that affect the current and future state of the applications and technical stack used. Essentially, contributing to the team at your full capacity.
- Proficiency in web standards, best practices, and optimization techniques
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
• Fast learner and self-starter. The people you will work with are incredibly kind and extremely willing to share knowledge and a helping hand, but you have to be willing to take ownership of the outlined goals and make things happen.
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision, yet actively interact with other team members in person or over the Internet (chat, videoconference, email).
• Work collaboratively on creative solutions with engineers, product managers, and designers.
• Bring new ideas and new ways of solving problems to the team.
React and Redux
Sass / Styled-Components
Node and Express
Familiarity with Docker and containerization
Good understanding of GIT and source code management
Familiarity with cloud providers like AWS and Azure is a plus
Education / Professional Experience:
Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree and 5 or more years of professional experience
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.