MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced DataPower Engineer located in Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
DataPower Automation Engineer:
- Accountable of understanding the role for IBM DataPower appliances in client’s Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Accountable of suggesting and applying industry’s best practices for automation of DataPower(DP) day-to-day admin tasks.
- Provides expert-level DataPower automation skills through development and maturation of administration gateway API’s and web service proxies to address new/evolving integration requirements.
- Capable for analysis, design, development, implementations, and upgrades of IBM DataPower appliances and related configurations.
- Demonstrates passion for quality by conducting unit and integration tests to ensure delivery of high-quality DataPower change implementations.
- Partners with DataPower operational resources to enhance monitoring to proactively address DataPower infrastructure and integration health challenges.
- Extensive Familiarity with automation utilities (i.e. Ansible) and source code repositories (i.e. GitLab) needed to restore and tweak DataPower configurations (and supporting scripts) to reduce manual intervention where possible.
- Familiarity with web service protocols & standards such as SOAP, REST, WSDL, and XSD’s.
- 3-4 years of DataPower engineering and administration experience.
- Proven track record for automating day-to-day DP admin tasks.
- Working experience with understanding, modifying and writing Soma scripts and XSLTs.
- Working experience with version controlling tools like Git, GitLab(preferred), Github.
- Working experience with CICD tools like Gitlab-CI(preferred), Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience with automation utilities like shell scripting, Ansible (preferred), Puppet.
- Experience developing DataPower systems management solution to provide visibility into health of DataPower appliances.
- Familiarity with web service protocols and standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL’s, XSD’s).
- Familiarity with security concepts like SSL, TLS, Certificate, LTPA, key based encryption.
Nice to Have:
- Experience leveraging DataPower to support SOAP integration.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Scrum team under SaFe agile framework.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.