MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Senior Technology Practice Consultant located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
- This role will be working with the Product, Technology Engineering and PMO leaders to define an Agile inspired SDLC for NM. Requires strong negotiating, collaborating and influencing skills as well as deep Agile experience. Strong competencies in software engineering processes, frameworks ( CMM, CMMi, ITIL, etc.) required.
- Typically brings skills in areas such as planning and analysis, risk assessment and planning, organizational strategy, process analysis and design, requirements gathering and definition. Typically 5 to 8 years of relevant consulting experience.
- Leads major work streams, has executive level communication skills, has responsibility for delivery quality and has process domain expertise.
- This role will lead provide expertise to a small team of technology practices experts who are building quality practices into an Agile SDLC.
- Software Process/practice maturity and management (e.g. CMMi)
- Executive level communication skills
- Negotiation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated Agile experience
Nice to have:
- Process Engineering Tool experience
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.