MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Application Engineer located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Designs, develops and tests program units; works on new systems development and enhancement/maintenance of existing systems; participates in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet Information Systems and client business requirements. Prepares and updates documentation as appropriate. Typically 8+ years of experience in the role. 3 years minimum experience required (3-5 recommended)
- Windows Servers
- Ability to work on Windows servers support client server and web applications using IIS. System performance and Windows administration
- Software Installations
- Software installations and troubleshooting desktop software/hardware
- Hardware device Support
- Hardware devices supporting Security and Building automation where network connectivity is needed and device configuration/troubleshooting needed.
- Network Connectivity Understanding
- IoT (Internet of things) many devices and understanding connectivity between network/firewall/application/PC are regularly needed.
- Batch Automation
- Batch automation and Integration - Linux scrips/Windows scripts/GitlabCI/powershell/Ansible/Nexus/Kubernetes/RestAPI
- Database – SQL
- Database - SQL Server predominantly some UDB. SQL scripting/queries
- Application Monitoring
- Application monitoring/Testing - New Relic/Kevlar a bonus
- Soft Skills: Communication: Partner with brokered teams, vendors; Partner business partners; Internal with CEE Engineers; Proactive; Dealing with Amibiguity; Lead without minimal direction
Nice to have:
Modern Stack Development, JAVA, Informatica
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.