MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Acquires and maintains in-depth knowledge of one or more functional/business systems or applications. Works closely with customer representatives to define application solutions and test case creation that meet business needs. Communicates application requirements to project team members. Completes high level designs for new or existing systems. Identifies critical system dependencies. Provides business and application consultation for project and support teams.
• Planning, Scheduling
• Current State Technical Analysis
• System Requirements / User Story Definition, both functional & non-functional
• System Solution Design and Option Analysis
• Troubleshooting escalated incidents, problems, root cause analysis
• Hands-on, professional experience building distributed systems in a multi-language environment
• Experience in Scrum Master, Project Management, Facilitation
• Experience working with teams that build high-volume, high-availability systems
• Knowledgeable of current software engineering trends, best practices and standards
• Experience with functional and non-functional requirements gathering, feature and user story definition from a technical perspective
• Experience in solution option and detailed design definition
• Knowledge and understanding around DevOps methodology and development
• Base knowledge in object-oriented development, preferably with Java.
• Experience in Test execution in various forms: functional, non-functional, regression, acceptance, integration
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills; analytical capabilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy fast paced environments and working in teams
• Creative and motivated
• Dev Ops, development experience is a bonus
The Technical Analyst (Team Level) plays a critical role, enabling Technology to delivering value for our business. They partner with the Program Level Technical Analyst up front, at the onset of efforts that have been prioritized, and at times directly with business analysts as well as with Solution Engineering / Team Captains / Engineer Managers to understand program feature goals and acceptance criteria then translate them into actionable user stories, system requirements, and next level detailed design. The Technical Analyst will collaborate within their engineering delivery teams to enable delivery, implementation, execution. They will ensure alignment between business needs, technical solutions, and overall strategy. Much of their focus will be shift within their team towards the application engineers and developers, working towards delivery & execution. The Technical Analyst will use tools such as Jira, process flows, architectural diagrams, and to ensure development readiness, and be a key driver of the team’s velocity.
Nice to Have
Prior Devops/ Developer experience.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.