MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced .NET Engineer located in Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
- Develop, test, and deploy business functional changes for an existing form-based data entry system. Including requirements gathering and analysis from product and business partners, data and functional analysis and implementation, unit testing and maintaining code quality metrics, deployment and operational checkouts, and ongoing support.
- Prepare and update documentation as appropriate to record business functional requirements, quality assurance tests, deployment processes, and operational checkouts.
- Candidate must have strong ASP.Net skills, and work independently. 5 years minimum experience required.
• A minimum of five years of professional client-server application and web development experience is required
• Strong ASP .NET or .NET Core skills (3+ years experience)
• Proficient with Git repositories, e.g. GitLab and GitLab CI
• Understanding of JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, IE web page development, e.g. using Developer Tools to debug
• Understanding of SOAP and RESTful protocols, e.g. knows how to use SoapUI/Postman
• Understanding of security and compliance principles and implementations
• Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical staff
• Passionate about creating high-quality code
Nice to Have:
• Understanding and prior experience working in a Scrum based project team
• Experience with Jira, SonarQube
• Experience with Checkmarx, Twistlock a plus
• Experience with gherkin/cucumber automated testing
• Experience with RDS databases, preferably DB2
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.