- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Ambitious, competitive, aggressive and passionate to succeed.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
- Aggressive, go-getter, positive attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent rapport building skills are the traits for the right candidate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong desire to earn a good income
The ideal candidate must have at least 6+ Years of experience in US recruiting industry.
3-4 Years of experience managing a team at least 5 recruiters
Training team members
Good technology understanding
Good Visa understanding
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage VMO Clients/portals
- Managing Client portals
- Experience working on different VMO systems
- Understanding of how VMO clients work
- Prioritizing Open requirements with different clients
- Experience prioritizing requirements based on technology/rates/location
- Achieving the VMO targets
- Responsible for running a profit center and for achieving budget numbers
- Managing offshore team
- Requirements allocation - Assign prioritized requirements to team members
- Helping team on requirements as needed, do searches with recruiters to show them exactly how and what needs to be done to find the right candidates.
- Follow-up with each recruiter throughout the day to ensure they are working as discussed.
- Process adherence
- Must ensure each team member is following the MARS recruiting process from requirement understanding through delivery.
- Submitting resumes in portal
- Responsible for attending any Client based calls scheduled by the Client via the portal.
- Responsible for communicating and VMO based client communications to MARS Management / Team Managers.
- Follow VMO's compliance process
- Responsible for adhering to the Client VMO processes including submittals, interview process, immigration requirements, rates, background and drug screening, etc.