Location is Aurora ohio
Day Shift and Evening Shifts (hours still being worked out - flexibility in availability a plus)
• Monitors worker condition by observing physical condition through temperature scanning
• Recording worker information and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy worker environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions.
Home Health Aide Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating a safe, effective environment
• Health promotion and maintenance
• Nursing Skills
• Patient services
• Emotional control
• Medical teamwork
• Must be willing to wear protective gear: gloves and surgical mask