Production Associate II
Work location -Aurora, OH, 44202
Shift - First Shift and Second Shift
Required skill set – Soldering experience and manufacturing assembly experience preferred
Is this a temp to perm position - Temp
Qualified Candidates must have - soldering experience in a MFG environment. Make sure to highlight their experience in your summary note!
The hiring manager is looking for solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work.
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
High School Diploma/GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read drawings and work instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work with small tools
o Soldering experience preferred
- Maintain good attendance / OT flexible