This is a potential temp to perm position for the right candidate
Pay rate - $33.78 Hourly
Location - Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
The Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer position will work closely with electrical and mechanical engineers to develop complex multi-layer PCB layouts for Magnetic Resonance (MR) system utilizing Cadence concept HDL, Allegro PCB Design.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Create multi-layer PCB layouts using cadence Allegro PCB Designer.
• Work with Engineers to capture and produce a design that captures all product requirements for either new or existing products
• Perform the implementation of high-speed digital, analog, mixed-signal, RF and high-power circuitry utilizing constraints and/or design experience.
• Create Gerber data and package all files for fabrication.
• Document and archive schematic diagrams, PCB assembly drawings.
• Work with vendor manufactures to communicate and provide clarity during PCB fabrication.
• Understand industry standards IPC, UL and IEC60601 for PCB fabrication and assembly. .
• Verify that all drawings convey accurate information
• Ensure all necessary documentation is complete such as engineering prints, bills of materials, and related product specifications to allow successful transfer to manufacturing
• Associates degree in Electronics, or a technical degree from a recognized CAD training facility, and a minimum 4 years of related experience or equivalent (defined as a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of 6 years of related experience)
• Minimum of 4 years of Computer Assisted design/drafting experience. Detailed knowledge and highly proficient with CAD, as well as being able to perform design analysis
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to interact with vendors and customers on engineering design issues
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently toward timely completion of a desired goal