Brookfield based client has immediate direct hire need for Web Developer. This person will work as part of agile software development team to design, develop and implement customer engaging web UI's. The Web Developer will translate the designs of the UI/UX Strategist to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The Web Developer will provide support for existing and new applications and assist in maintaining documentation used to support applications.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Design and development of high performing, scalable new applications, features, and functionality.
- Review work produced by junior developers and peers. Verify maintainability, extensibility, and assure complexity has been minimized.
- Contributes to changes in development standards and development processes.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects.
- Track issues using standardize processes within tools like JIRA.
- Participate and be an active contributor to Software Development Lifecycle including Daily SCRUM, Stand-Ups, User Story Review, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Manage assigned tasks to deliver quality software solutions in given timeframe.
- Analyze and fix performance problems it the user interface.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Programming/Engineering or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Front-End Web Development role
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills