MARS Solutions Group in Waukesha is looking for a Solutions Architect/Client Success Manager to lead the overall delivery of technical solutions, project management and account management functions for customer’s in multiple markets.
In this role, you will be charged with managing and engaging with customers to gain a deep understanding of each customer’s IT landscape in order to assist with assessing, coordinating and driving diverse IT consulting and project solutions, while building relationships with managers, leading/supporting projects, promoting the Mars brand and proactively identifying other business opportunities in diverse technical areas to promote business expansion and account retention.
Must be able to interface with customers and possess strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture with a focus on emerging technology trends, with a focus on analyzing and resolving complex problems, serving as a resource in product/solutions development, and engaging with all levels of an organization in order to explain complex concepts in a clear and decisive manner.
- Interface with client representatives/teams to assess/determine appropriate solutions in accordance to specific technical project needs/challenges
- Capitalize on current and developing technologies within the enterprise computing fields and advances in hardware and software capabilities
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of solutions and system architecture within the markets and applications served
- During the sales process, conduct collaborative design session(s) to gain deep insights into customer problems and requirements in order to prepare the optimal solution
- Responsible for the accuracy of time/cost estimates and viability of the proposed solutions
- Lead customer design sessions and internal design reviews with the sales, product management, project management, and engineering teams
- Assist in the development of proposals with technical specifications, effort estimates and timelines
- Apply a consistent set of architectural guidelines in the creation of new solution architectures
- Research market for available/alternative products and technologies to be utilized within end customer solutions
- Provide solution content (i.e. use cases) to demonstrate industry leadership and build credibility during the sales process
- Support efforts to increase market awareness and visibility through participation in market-specific event opportunities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree with at least 12 years of experience in the definition and delivery of technical computing solutions and related architectures; or Master's degree with at least 10 years of experience in the definition and delivery of technical computing solutions and related architectures
- Must be able to articulate complex situations, understand various engineering disciplines and product development needs quickly and accurately
- Have exposure to large enterprise customers across a variety of industries and domains
- Comprehensive knowledge in computing-related product development and delivery with a high-level awareness of emerging trends and developments in relevant technologies
- Ability to apply creative thinking, analysis, and good judgement to propose innovative solutions to technical problems which may involve a range of diverse approaches and resolving conflicting issues
- Firm grasp of basic principles of IT with strong cross-functional knowledge of engineering disciplines including Software, Test, Data, iPaas, SaaS, Cloud and Dev-ops
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of product development processes from product conception through commercialization
- Previous experience gathering application and market information from cross-functional teams, voice of customer interviews, internet research, market research, and observation, to identify and fully investigate a product or service concept
- Ability to travel up to 15%