|Duties:||This position, with minimal supervision, uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead small projects or initiatives. Other duties as assigned.|
|Skills:||• A minimum of two years of related work experience.
• Certification or proficiency in a minimum of one Epic certification is required.
• Able to successfully perform assignments/projects/tasks without assistance.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
• Basic technical acumen.
|Education:||• Knowledge of computer principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other closely related field.
• Epic Certification
An Ambulatory Epic Cert is Required