|Duties:||This position uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems, applications or suites of applications. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead projects or initiatives of various sizes and scope. Other duties as assigned.
The Kronos Advanced Scheduler functionality is used heavily across client's nursing units and is critical to ensure nurse staffing levels and coverate is adequate based on patient need. It is used by nurse managers, schedulers, and the nurse pool extensively - all day, every day. There has been an increase in usage outside of nursing as well with security, clinics, labs, and EVS.
|Skills:||A minimum of four years of related work experience.
Advises and executes installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of applications on supported platforms.
Proactively identifies, resolves, and serves as an escalation point for complex problems.
Coordinates across teams for support, maintenance, and project related activities.
Utilizes client’s incident and change management processes are completed and communicated within service level agreements.
Prepares and reviews required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, core initiatives, and cross-training.
Develops, maintains and nurtures relationships with key customers.
Participates in the on-call process and routes or escalates tickets appropriately.
Identifies opportunities for improvement in areas of responsibility.
Utilizes project management methodologies and tools as required.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
• Kronos Advanced Scheduler functionality and implementation
• Kronos upgrade experience
• Experience in a healthcare organization preferred
• Strong customer service capabilities
• Ability to define repeatable workflows
|Education:||Knowledge of computer principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other closely related field.|