This candidate will work on the Identity and Access Management team supporting our mission to provide MFA (multi-factor authentication) and Single-On technologies to the organization. This includes integrating with third-party software and on-premises infrastructure to ensure a seamless user experience, high availability and stay ahead of the needs of the business. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts.
This position will work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help support Identity and Access Management. This person will be responsible for architecting, managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects of Multi-Factor Authentication and Azure AD. Responsibilities include design, impact analysis, data analysis, and creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes.
- The ability to take high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software solutions
- The ability to understand and maintain identity accounts.
- The ability to identify and correct security issues.
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Security and Development tools.
- Prior experience with Azure AD.
Cloud Security Experience With Azure AD
Nice to have:
Strong Microsoft Security tools experience
AWS Security Automation skills considered in lieu of Azure; however Azure preferred