View all jobs
Security AnalystMadison, WI
Specific responsibilities include:
- If you have experience planning, implementing, and maintaining an enterprise-wide security program, we encourage you to apply for the Security Analyst position.
- Client is responsible for supporting an efficient computing infrastructure, which includes computers, peripherals, and networking equipment for over 2800 users in 80 remote locations statewide.
- Working under the direction of Client’s Security Architect, this position focuses on the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the Client System’s IT security program.
- Plays a key role in planning, implementation, and maintenance of the client System’s IT security system
- Performs network security audits at locations throughout Wisconsin
- Manages user accounts, including account creation, termination, authority changes, and audits
- Monitors networks and computer systems for security breaches
- Plans and monitors security awareness training and testing for users
- Reacts to production system emergencies and takes appropriate corrective action
- Provides efficient, professional customer support, both in person and via the client’s Help Desk.