Our Client is looking for a Jr level Office 365 Full Stack Platform Cloud Engineer to join their team to maintain, develop and engineer business solutions using Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Intune, PowerBI and various Office 365 workloads. They have several large efforts underway which primarily supports our objective to mature our Office 365 services. The position is on a fun team where the work is challenging and rewarding!
What this role requires:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications in Information Technology.
• 1-3 years experience working support or engineering in Information Technology
• Passionate about learning new technologies and comfortable with the speed of change
• Attention to Detail and high-quality standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with immediate team members, business partners, and customers
Nice to haves:
• Experience with support or applied engineering on at least one or more of the following technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Email Routing, SharePoint, PowerBI, PowerApps, Flow, Windows 10
• Experience or working knowledge of Azure AD, Conditional Access
• Familiarity with scripting principles such as PowerShell to automate and implement solutions
• Experience with Intune and Enterprise Mobility and Security
• Experience working on an agile team