Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to execute custom projects for water and wastewater treatment systems utilizing ZLD technologies – evaporative distillation and solids crystallization, as well as other Client specific technologies.
- Support our clients as part of the mechanical engineering team by performing mechanical and process design of engineering systems, create engineering document deliverables, develop relationships and collaborate with vendors, co-workers, and clients, and provide engineering support for the on-time delivery of quality, integrated systems.
- You will work within the engineering organization with sales, project management, engineering and commissioning.
- Would you like to help our clients recover more than 95% of a plant’s wastewater to meet environmental regulations and reuse more water, save more energy, and in this way, contribute to the circular economy? Work with us!!
- Generate project documentation including equipment arrangement drawings, skid and platform layouts, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), specifications, datasheets, lists, etc.
- Manage mechanical equipment scope of supply (vessels/tanks, pumps, solids handling equipment, heat exchangers, mixers, piping systems, valves, etc.) by:
- Analysing process design and performing applicable sizing calculations.
- Technically support and coordinate activities involved in the specification, procurement, fabrication, installation and operation of specified project related equipment and designs.
- Develop relationships with vendors, internal teams, and clients to technically support and coordinate activities.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions at field installations.
- Deliver products that comply with engineering principles, customers’ specifications and contractual requirements, and local codes.
- Support technical excellence by embracing continuous improvement, coordinating design reviews, documenting lessons learned, improving standard designs, and meeting ISO and quality requirements.
- Research and analyse data such as customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Other technical discipline with emphasis in mechanical design of wastewater treatment unit operations also considered.
- 2 year of relevant experience.
- Foster strong relationships and collaborate across functions and other Client businesses to maximize synergy across projects and growth initiatives.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time and work in an industrial environment.
- 2 years of experience specifying and applying mechanical equipment in water treatment process plants.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem solving, influencing, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to make good business decisions.
- Ability to effectively present information to project and functional management and to customers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or scheduled form.
- Self-motivated, ability to drive projects to completion with minimal oversight, while demonstrating significant problem-solving ability with an unfailing dedication to deadlines and commitments.
- SAP (ERP System) experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite.