Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for the Workday Payroll implementation and provide support to the company Payroll team for the duration of the project.
Actively participates in all meetings, design sessions, testing phases and parallel payroll processes.
Helps identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency. Recommends best practices.
Shares skills and learnings with others within Payroll and organization to strengthen ability to effectively and efficiently use Workday.
• Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in Workday implementing/configuring Payroll module
• Experience in Time Tracking and Absence Management modules preferred.
• Experience in payroll processing (minimum 3 years) in large organizations
• Knowledge of federal & state taxes including multi-state taxation and year-end processing
• Project management experience
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Nice to have:
• Be able to analyze information, draw conclusions, make recommendations and provide thoughtful and thorough analysis
• Explain complex programs in simple, non-technical language
• Be responsive and customer service oriented
• Research and develop solutions to complex payroll issues
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills