|Duties:||This position, with minimal supervision, uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead small projects or initiatives. Other duties as assigned.|
|Skills:||• Minimum of two years of related work experience with implementation and/or support of an electronic health record application is required.
• Epic Resolute Hospital Billing, HB Claims, Resolute Professional Billing, PB Claims, or Research Billing Certification required.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal.
Experience in Epic Resolute Professional Billing Claims required Certification in Epic Resolute Professional Billing Claims preferred
|Education:||• Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or related work experience.